The GEF Exhibition is an international showcase where the entire environment industry meets. With representation from public and private organisations in Saudi Arabia as well as international companies and pavilions, GEF continually provides a unique opportunity to meet, greet and learn from international suppliers of environmental solutions from around the world.
By showcasing your products and services along with 100’s of other exhibitors in front of an audience of over 2,000 visitors, you will have the chance to take advantage of direct interactions to close new deals.
- Win contracts directly from the Presidency of Meteorology & Environment
- Hold lucrative meetings with contracts on offer to be won onsite with visitors that are senior decision makers both in the private and public sectors – don’t miss you chance to boost your activities!
- Meet the entire industry under one roof
- Demonstrate your innovative solutions and take the lead of your business sector
- Launch your CSR initiatives and prove your commitment to Saudi Arabia’s green development
- Monitor your direct competitors and give an edge to your business
“GEF is about reducing emissions from industry. Improving the quality of the air, soil and out cities. And at the same time maximising the utilisation of our resources.”
H.E. Dr. Alaa Nassif, CEO, Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu
“GEF is an occaision to meet a lot of people, suppliers and customers. This is a connecting point. Hence it is very important to be here. If you are not here, you are nowhere.”
Jean-Peirre Hansen, Director – Waste Development Projects, VEOLIA
“GEF is an important exhibition that gathers companies in the same field to spread their markets & build relationships with others”
Mohamed Sarham, Deputy Managing Director, Saudi Envirozone
“I am very happy with the organisers. Everything looks wonderful. We have met very interesting people. Very interesting leads!”
Mohammed Abu Talib, Recruitment Specialist, Middle East Environment Protection (MEEP)
“We have seen all the experts in this field of environment and sustainability and we had very good discussion with them. We see great value in getting together.”
Dr. Fadi Trabzuni, Vice President, Strategic and Innovation, Cristal
“We participate every time at GEF and we generate a lot of leads. It’s an important event where we meet many of our clients. It’s great!”
Miriam Mujtaba, Environmental Engineer, SEPCO
“GEF has given us great exposure to potential clients and network with international decision makers and leaders”
Nouf Al Marshad, CH2M Hill